Final Update – Megan

It's hard to believe that this eight-week program has come to an end, but I'm really proud of my team for staying on schedule and accomplishing everything we wanted to this summer. We spent most of the past few weeks finishing up user testing. Round one of user testing, much like we expected, revealed that … Continue reading Final Update – Megan


Update 2 – Megan

Since my last update, my group has made a lot of progress on our continuum arm. After completing assembly of the second segment, we spent a lot of time debugging and implementing various changes to improve the overall functionality of the arm. Additionally, due to time constraints, we had to decide which problems were insignificant … Continue reading Update 2 – Megan